Samizdat
Tuesday, May 03, 2005
  ... Sometimes, You Just Gotta Laugh!
X
X
A big thanks to Lonoke99 for putting a smile on my face. I hope it brings some sunshine to you.


A woman in a hot air balloon
realized she was lost.
She lowered altitude and spotted a man in a boat below.

She shouted to him,
"Excuse me, can you help me?
I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago,
but I don't know where I am!"
X
The man consulted his portable GPS and replied,
"You're in a hot air balloon
approximately 30 feet above sea level.
You are 31 degrees,
14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees,
49.09 minutes west longitude."
X
She rolled her eyes and said,
"You must be a Republican."
X
"I am,"
replied the man.
"How did you guess?"
X
"Well," answered the balloonist,
"everything you told me is technically correct,
but I have no idea what to make of your information,
and I'm still lost.
Frankly,
you've not been much help to me."
X
The man smiled and responded,
"You must be a Democrat."
X
"I am,"
replied the balloonist.
"How did you know?"
X
"Well,"
said the man,
"You don't know where you are,
or where you're going.
You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of
hot air.
You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep,
and you expect
ME
to solve your problem.
You're in
EXACTLY
the same position you were in before we met,
but somehow,
now it's
MY FAULT!"
 
Comments:
Hi Gar, I really laughed at this one too, though naturally now I'm more confused. lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Samizdat: an underground system for the circulation of forbidden works of literature and political criticism in the Soviet era of Russia.

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Angry, angry, angry ... but still, any day above ground is a good day.