Samizdat
Monday, December 05, 2005
  Dear Politicians


I have been following your voting record and that of many others in government for a long time now. Most of the time, I am not happy with the votes nor with the Democratic stance – or non-stance – on the issues so I want to be sure that you, my representative, are clear on what is important to me:

These issues matter to me. From this day forward, I will not vote for, nor support any candidate or party who does not make public their support for these issues and their plan to accomplish these reforms. Party affiliation is of no concern – only issues and my grandchildren’s future.
 
Comments:
are you Christmas shopping or something?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Samizdat: an underground system for the circulation of forbidden works of literature and political criticism in the Soviet era of Russia.

Name:
Location: Arkansas, United States

Angry, angry, angry ... but still, any day above ground is a good day.